Author: Annette Malave, SVP/Insights, RAB
Businesses. Retailers. Restaurants. Community. There has been incredible focus on everything local as consumers looked around and realized the role and impact local has in their lives. After all, it is great to travel, but “there’s no place like home.”
What else is important? Local radio. It is the connective tissue between listeners and the businesses, retailers, restaurants and community. Radio is what informs, entertains and ignites emotion.
Throughout 2022, this blog has highlighted radio’s strengths and role in driving this connection, building awareness and delivering results. So, as we say farewell to this year, we’d like to share the top 12 blog posts of 2022. Each of these posts contain nuggets or little presents of information that support why and how Radio Matters.
Here they are, in chronological order:
- Radio – You Can Bank on It
- From Bud to Bloom – Radio Grows Site Traffic for Lawn and Garden Retailers
- Radio Drives Nonprofit Site Traffic
- Radio Still Rules
- Radio Reaches Sports Enthusiasts
- Radio’s Role in the Valued Business of Retail
- What Matters to Job Seekers
- Radio Delivers Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- Farms – A Growth Opportunity
- Reach Foodies with Radio
- Raising the Volume on Radio Creative
- Bank on Radio
We hope you enjoy reading this list as much as we enjoyed compiling it.
From the RAB family to you and yours,
Have a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous new year!